Ticket Terms & Conditions
Beer Bop A Lula Terms and Conditions
- E-Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- Availability of tickets is not guaranteed. A limited number of each ticket type have been issued. Licensed capacity is finite.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Bags and other items will be subject to inspection by security staff. Persons who refuse bag searches WILL be denied entry to the festival or evicted from the festival if search is refused.
- Please adhere to door opening and closing times (tickets will not be valid prior to or after these times).
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- In the event of cancellation, only face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be fully refunded.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Friday night has an age restriction of 13. No under 13's are allowed.
- All children up to the age of 18 (17 and under) attending the festival MUST be accompanied by a ticket holding adult aged 18 or over upon entrance when obtaining their wristband.
- Wristbands MUST be placed on ticket holders by a member of the entrance staff and must be worn at all times
- Wristbands are non transferable.
- Readmission to the festival will not be allowed after 9pm on Friday or Saturday night.
- Last ticket admissions at 9pm on Friday and Saturday evenings and 6pm Sunday afternoon, after which both the entrance and box office will be closed.
- Readmission to the festival will not be allowed without a wristband at any time and removed wristbands will not be replaced.
- Food or beverage products purchased outside of the festival are not permitted on site.
- The festival operates a Challenge 25 policy - ID will be requested and must be presented on request. No refunds for tickets holder unable to provide ID. Valid ID is a passport, a European Union photocard, driving licence or a photographic identity card bearing the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) hologram.
- In line with it's sustainability policy the festival operates a reusable cup system with a £1 fee being applied for the first drink purchase. The charge is non refundable and the glass is then yours to keep.
- All beverages purchased at the festival must be consumed on the festival site and festival glasses will be required to be empty upon exit.
- Festival currency is NON refundable.
Security & Zero Tolerance Policy
- The festival is manned by a team of security professionals for your safety and enjoyment.
- The festival operates a Zero Tolerance Policy to the sale of alcohol to under 18s, the consumption of alcohol by under 18s, the use of recreational drugs to include (but not intended to be exhaustive) cannabis, stimulants and Nitrous Oxide canisters.
- The festival operates an Eviction policy for anyone believed to be ‘selling’ or ‘supplying’ any controlled substance and possible arrest.
- VIP Sponsors ticket holders MUST be 18 years or over.
- VIP Sponsors Tickets form part of a Sponsorship package and cannot be purchased individually.
- Sponsorship Packages are restricted to one package per organisation or individual.
- Sponsorship Packages are non refundable.
Programme Alterations/ Force majeure
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme if necessary.
- The festival reserves the right in the event of force majeure, to alter or cancel the performances and/or the festival.